Tuesday, February 3, 2015

{FUN} Superbowl in Phoenix!


Phoenix was the site of this years Superbowl and while we really don't care about who was playing in the game, it is a great to see the city (well, cities) we are so proud to call home really show off!






In addition to the Superbowl, the Waste Management Open, the "Greatest Show on Grass" was also happening at the same time and is by far our favorite event of the season.  It is a golf tournament that is attended by over a half million people each year!  We call it "college reunion" because we run into so many old faces and make new memories each time!


So, despite the fact the baby is due to arrive in 6 weeks (41 days) I really wanted to go and experience all of the fun!  Also, the last time the Superbowl was in Arizona I was an event manager of two of the biggest events in town and did not see anything outside of those events for the entire week - that was 95 straight hours of the hardest work I have ever done in my life.  So, I figured if I can walk in heels for 30 hours over two days then, I can walk around Phoenix and Scottsdale, 8 months pregnant!

It is crazy to think that next year we will have a little friend to take with us to all of the fun things we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment