Sunday, January 11, 2015

{BABY} Week 31

Wow!  This week pregnancy just got real!  All of the things I thought I was going to avoid happened in one to two days: 

Swollen feet & ankles - CHECK
Heartburn all of the time - CHECK 
Huge belly - CHECK
Crying at McDonalds commercials - CHECK 


How far along: 31 weeks and as of today 62 days left…  


BTW - Jack is a large dog and weighs around 90lbs!


How big is baby: According to webmd.com she is about 18 inches long and 3.5 lbs. She should be gaining about half a pound a week from here on out.


She is the size of a pineapple! And it feels like a pineapple inside of me rolling around!

Maternity clothes: Maternity Jeans and tank tops and sweaters - I made the mistake of wearing boots and the result was not good!

Sleep: Still really good except for the heartburn! 

Best moment of the week: Going to Babies R Us and getting the stroller (thanks Mary!) and ordering our crib and bassinet from Target (thanks Craig!)

Food cravings: Not many, the only thing I seem to miss/crave is sour candy.   

Food aversions: Oatmeal.

Symptoms: Every. SINGLE. Thing. 

Movement: A ton – she sleeps all day and is awake at dinner, 3 am and breakfast.   

What I'm looking forward to:  Our appointment on Friday for an Ultrasound, then I an Non-Stress Test- then doctor’s appointment.  Also, I have a conference call for work right in the middle! FUN

What I miss: Eating whatever I want… like bleu cheese, sushi, sour patch kids; being able to stay up past 9:30 PM.

Next appt: We have fun filled appointment day on Friday 01/16/2015 with an ultrasound, a non-stress test and a regular visit.  From that day forward I will be going to the doctor twice a week until she arrives!  

Baby items purchased: We got a stroller that is AWESOME!!!  It does more things than our car!  Plus the crib and mattress and pack & play. 

]

Sidenote - Brad has been awesome about taking care of me - from foot rubs to understanding why I get upset when Taco Bell does not understand my order - he is a rock.    

Other note - we are adding another name into the group - Quinn James - any thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment