Sunday, December 14, 2014

{BABY} 27 weeks...



How far along: 27 weeks, and if I divide 40 weeks by 3 trimesters, I would officially be in my third trimester now (though some sites say 28 weeks is the third trimester). Baby could come in ten weeks and she would be considered full term. Better get to work on that nursery.



How big is baby: Babycenter says the baby is about 2 lbs (think a cantaloupe) and 14.5 inches long.  I think baby is bigger than that. 


I took this fun little due date prediction quiz:

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before her due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Total weight gain: Scale at home says I have gained 23 pounds but the doctor’s scale last week had me over 30 pounds so far… I am getting re-weighed tomorrow to clear this up.

Maternity clothes: I am living in yoga pants, Old Navy Maternity shorts and shirts. I just got  a pair of maternity jeans, which I am excited to wear since it just got super cold in AZ (63 is the high).  
Storm on Saturday Night
Sleep: Best sleep I have had in YEARS!  I can also get up to go to the bathroom and go right back to sleep with no TV on.  I cannot remember a time in my life where this happened.

Best moment of the week: Realizing we are less than 90 days until she comes…

Food cravings: Candy – hard, sour candy. 

Food aversions: Oatmeal.

Symptoms: Peeing more often thanks to baby pushing on my bladder, and general feeling of being huge and bulky which makes everyday things a little more difficult (getting up, leaning over, tying my shoes, etc.).

Movement: A lot especially at night and in the morning, then she is really quiet during the day when I am most active.  I am hoping this is a sign she can sleep through loud noises and activities!  The doctor asked about contractions and so far so good, no contractions!

What I'm looking forward to:  We are going to another ultrasound doctor tomorrow morning that I LOVE.  They are very detailed oriented about getting a really good picture and have a 4-D machine that I hoping that they will use if we are nice!

What I miss: Eating whatever I want… like bleu cheese, sushi, sour patch kids; being able to stay up past 9:30 PM.

Next appt: Ultrasound tomorrow and Doctor O on Thursday.

Baby items purchased: NA


No comments:

Post a Comment